Third Rock Comms is a Public Relations Consultancy specialising in creating and managing PR Campaigns for the environment and food and drink sectors. Our model offers a team of expert consultants with specialist skills to provide our clients with PR Strategy, Media Relations, Social Media, Events and Exhibitions, Celebrity Endorsement and Workshop Facilitation services.
As one of our specialist areas of knowledge is environmental issues, we are aware of more than most of the importance of monitoring our activities with regard to their environmental impact. We are committed to reducing this impact in all areas and making environmentally sensitive choices in all areas where we have direct control.
- We use resources wisely by reducing use and reusing or recycling materials
- Turn off lights and electrical equipment whenever they are not in use
- Choose recycled and responsibly sourced stationery
- Recycle and reuse all suitable items and responsibly dispose of those that are not
- Minimise water use
- Choose to travel by public transport wherever possible
- Elect to use telephone and internet communications as default and use telephone, video and skype conferencing for meetings as standard
- Choose renewable energy providers for our office heating and lighting where available
- Seek to work with suppliers and contractors who have similar environmental policies
- Comply with all applicable legislation, regulations and code of practice
This policy is available for public inspection. For further information please contact us.